Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Sealedup, bring on the rain...

Generally speaking I'm a lover of all things aquatic, and I've always attributed it to being a Piscean. With that being said... the rain is another story; unless I am with someone special creating a "symphony of the senses," I can do without. Well, that is until I discovered, Sealup, one of the most exquisite, luxurious, innovative, flawlessly beautiful lines that I have seen in quite some time.

The line has a refined modern-edge, while paying homage to the the classics likes of Mackintosh and Burberry. Sealup has a delicate hand, but you get the feeling that one of these garments could be handed down for generations to come. Enough of my fawning, seeing is believing...


















I initially intended to select a couple of my favorites, but I couldn't decide. Herein lies the issue with my wardrobe, "when in doubt... get one of each." Just kidding, but oh so serious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment