Monday, March 1, 2010

Korto Momolu: Can't stop, won't stop!

  

Project Runway alum, Korto Momolu, must be a believer in the saying that "sleep is the cousin of death." After the long arduous task of prepping for her first runway show amidst New York's Fashion Week that took place on February 15th, 2010 at the Union Square Ballroom, you think Korto might have taken a break, but she is showing no signs of slowing down. The designer is currently on a whirlwind nation-wide tour of 17 cities to promote her exclusive handbag and accessories line for Dillard's (click here to see if she's coming to your town).

As if this weren't enough, she has also teamed up with the African Premiere Television Network to launch The Korto Momolu Channel. The channel debuts on my birthday, March 3, 2010, with a first full inside look at Korto's Fall 2010 collection.  Below is a sneek peak at what you'll see this wednesday.







I don't know how she does it, and I don't know how my good friend and marketing guru Eljay of DeShield Enterprises, keeps up with her. At least I'll be able to say I caught up with her for my "This Woman's Word" segment in the DC Men's Style Examiner column (click here for Korto's 5 essentials for the stylish man)  before she gets too far off the charts!


No comments:

Post a Comment