Saturday, February 13, 2010

Doin' the butt...

  
Bum, booty, wagon, ASS-set, tush, onion, or bookie as my man, Coop says... it doesn't matter what you call it, but the butt is making a long over-do resurgence in the mainstream (brothers are still ahead of the curve). While poking around the web in the early morning on my quest for inspiration, I was beginning to grow a bit weary as the little hand hovered near 2 and the big hand stepped on 4 (ok, for the slow set - 2:20AM) when I was reminded of this. It was my last ditch effort, and you won't believe what I uncovered...





Now, ladies I know you'll want to judge me for this, butt but this is compliments of American Apparel, and their Search for the Best Bottom in the World contest. Winners will be flown to LA, photographed and featured online. If you think you've got what it takes, the contest is still open. Just remember to put your best bum forward; after all... life is good, but living is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment