Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolutions???



I've never really been a proponent for New Years Resolutions, but considering the whirlwind that the past year has been, I was contemplating how I wanted to approach this New Year. More than anything, I want to live a life with no regrets, so while pondering these thoughts, I came across a post from the good folks at Fabulous Living.

Here are some of the goals they posted that I thought I could apply to my own daily living. Please consider them for yourself, and by all means, if you have some thoughts of your own, please share them.


Goals for '2011 and beyond

  1. Expect the best and prepare for the worst.
  2. Improve your work every single day.
  3. Eat less food.
  4. Be the most ethical person you know.
  5. Don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
  6. Forgive those who’ve wronged you.
  7. Remember that leadership is about influence and impact, not title and accolades.
  8. Be content with what you have.
  9. Pursue your dreams.
  10. Say sorry when you know you should.
  11. Be a great teammate.
  12. Strive to leave the world a better place than you found it each day.

No matter what your personal situation is, we all have the capacity to do better. Make it a tangible part of your daily living; after all, "life is good, but living is better!"



No comments:

Post a Comment